NOTICES OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or list of URLs or other information to enable us to locate the material;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law;
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf;
- Instructions on how we may contact you, preferably by email
Our agent to receive such notifications of claimed infringement is Manju.
World Cine Actress
Lower Class Colony
K K Nagar